FEB 13,14,15 2020 Bombay Convention & Exhibition Centre, MUMBAI
Hotels, Resorts, Guest House and Fast Food Joints:
Managing Director, General Manager, Chief Engineers, Hygiene Manager.
Government and private Hospitals Dean, Medical Superintendent,
Microbiologist, Facility Head / Manager.
Waste Generators in Manufacturing Units / factories of Large and Medium Industries
• Hazardous Waste • Animal Waste • Food Waste • Bio Waste
• Thermocol Waste • Plastic & Rubber Waste and Packaging Waste.
IT Companies, Financial Institutions, Industrial houses:
Managing Director, CFO, Admin Head / Manager, CSR Heads, HR Manager,
Facility Manager/ Head.
• Officials from the ministry of housing and Urban affairs • Officials from the Ministry of Environment
• Mayors / Corporators • Swachh Bharat Commissioners
• Municipal Corporations – Municipal Commissioner, Chief Engineer (SWM / LWM), Sanitation / Health Officer, Ward Officer
• Airport Authorities- Director, Technical Director
• Indian Railways; General Manager, Divisional Regional Manager
• Pollution Control Board Officials.
Waste Management Service Providers & Recyclers
Composting and Organic Recycling Professionals Facility Management / Property Companies.
Educational Institutions – Promoters / Principal
Religious Places – FM Head / Manager
Amusement Parks, Malls & Multiplexes – Facility / Admin Manager, Procurement, VP Operations, Mall Managers
Training Institute, Private as well as Institutional Investors Entrepreneurs and Innovators, Research Agencies
Clean India Journal, which began its journey in 2005 with the sole vision of being the prime facilitator in creating a clean India, today reaches out to a vast cross section of readers across borders.
February 17-19, 2021
Hall-1, Bombay Exhibition Centre,
Mumbai – India
Office No. 204 – 207, Techno IT Park, New Link Road, Next to Eskay Resort, Borivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400 091